Estancia Rincon Chico is an intimate and secluded property situated in the Peninsula Valdes.
The farmhouse is run by a family and offers 8 comfortable en suite bedrooms and a homely drawing room and dining room perfect for relaxing. The estancia is surrounded by a working farm area with many sheep.
During your stay, you can enjoy the traditional cuisine and also, the nearby beach where elephant seals lie at various times of the year. This is a great choice for those with an interest in the outdoors and wildlife since whale and penguin watching, guided tours, hiking, biking and bird watching activities can all be found nearby.
The estancia was also voted as one of the best hotels in South America by National Geographic.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours