Argentina honeymoons are an exciting mix of urban chic and world-class natural wonders, complemented by the country’s first-rate food and wine. Buenos Aires is often described as a European-style city, with is café culture and relaxed atmosphere. It’s a great place to begin or end a honeymoon if you enjoy urban activities including the opportunity to see some of the very best tango dancing. For those looking for outdoor activities there are Estancias where the riding is suited to both beginners and those with more experience. If stunning scenery is top of your wish list, don’t miss the stunning Lake District and Argentina’s wild and dramatic Patagonia. A few days on the stylish beaches of Uruguay, is an exciting add-on to any Argentina honeymoon, and easy to reach by hydrofoil or catamaran across the River Plate from Buenos Aries. For advice on Argentina honeymoons, email us or ring our specialist Latin America team on 020 7666 1260.
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours