A beautiful reserve in the Sierra Chicas near to Cordoba, Los Potreros estancia dates from 1574 and today is an organic working cattle farm breeding Aberdeen Angus cattle and Peruvian Pasano horses.
Owned by the same Anglo-Argentine family for four generations, accommodation on the farm is simple yet comfortable, and all rooms have private facilities. For those who love riding and want to get out and about on horse back, this is an exceptional choice.
Guests can work with the younger horses, play polo, ride out for the day or enjoy bird-watching, walks and wine-tasting.
There is a lovely outdoor swimming pool and hammocks on the veranda.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours