A stay in the Legado Mitico gives visitors a unique insight into the country’s history.
Part of the fun of staying here is choosing one of the 11 individually decorated rooms, inspired by the lives of famous Argentineans such as Che Guevara, Eva Perón and Benito Quinquela Martín.
The impressive library is stocked with Argentine literature. Well-located in the bohemian, cobblestone Palermo Soho districtin Buenos Aires, this hotel oozes old world style yet has plenty of the city’s most stylish bars and restaurants on the doorstep.
There is no formal restaurant but a cafe/bar serves the breakfast, light lunches and snacks and drinks.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours