Located in Palermo Hollywood, a quiet and relaxed neighbourhood in Buenos Aires, Fierro is a boutique experience for open-minded, food loving travellers. Sticking to a modern, clean-lined and minimal design, Fierro has a sleek red, graphite and black vibe.
Rooms are spacious (a minimum of 40m2) and boast top-of-the-line beds and spacious living areas. All feature fine linens, free Wi-Fi, flatscreen TV, minibar, writing desk, rainshower and a turn down service.
Fierro's garden is a hidden oasis in the heart of the city, an ideal spot to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy dining al fresco and drinks.
The hotel is also home to one of the best restaurants in town, UCO. Everything is freshly prepared in house, they smoke their own Patagonia trout, cure their own bacon, make their own ice cream and bake fresh bread daily. The restaurant boasts an extensive winelist and a team of sommeliers. Guests can enjoy views of Palermo Hollywood from the privacy of their rooftop plunge pool.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours