One of the most famous hotels in Latin America, the Alvear Palace with its majestic Louis XVI classical style, is renowned for tradition, elegance and hospitality.
Located in the heart of upmarket Recoleta in Buenos Aires and surrounded by the finest city shops, the hotel has 197 rooms and suites. With belle epoque elegance, the rooms and suites ooze grand style, with ornate furniture, crystal chandeliers and sumptuous bathrooms.
Dining here is exquisite with fine French cuisine at La Bourgogne, prepared by the hotel’s Relais & Châteaux chef.
Visit L’Orangerie for afternoon tea with delicious cakes, warm scones and the hotels unique ‘Alvear Blend’ tea.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours