Alvear Art Hotel is a classical, elegant hotel which celebrates Buenos Aires' cutting edge spirit.
This modern hotel offers 139 rooms range from a comfortable, plush executive art suite to the spacious and grand studio room. All of the rooms are simple and refined, bringing together natural wood, smooth marble and fine fabrics with a colour palette of ivory, peach and bronze to create a relaxing haven.
Alvear Art Hotel boasts a great location for discovering all this cosmopolitan city has to offer.
For shopping enthusiasts it is in walking distance of the elegant Santa Fe Avenue and the famous Florida Street.
The seasonal menu of the restaurant, Contraluz, is a real treat enjoyed in a stylish and modern atmosphere and accompanied by a fantastic wine selection. Climb to the top of the building for stunning panoramic views over the city and a dip in the glass-enclosed pool, the retractable roof brought back on sunny days.
For more indulgence head to the spa and wellness area and make the most of the sauna and hammam along with a plethora of revitalising and rejuvenating treatments to help you unwind.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours