Small group tours offer outstanding value: almost invariably, the savings when compared to a private trip are significant. Our tours visit many of the most sought- after wildlife hotspotss in Africa and they are led by extremely knowledgeable, experienced, English-speaking guides. Group sizes are usually between 4 -10 people and some tours depart with a minimum of two passengers. Accommodation ranges from dome tents to comfortable lodges and also, luxury en- suite semi-permanent camps. Small group tours are a sociable and fun way to travel with like-minded souls. We also regularly organise bespoke tours for groups of friends or extended family parties.
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on the Rainbow blog
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours