Don’t expect TVs and telephones here it is all about relaxing and unwinding.
With just 10 bungalows and 1 family villa, you are assured of personal service.
The resorts eco-credentials include solar panels on each bungalow to provide hot water, a sea water swimming pool and the owners are committed to supporting and developing the conservation, nature and the local islanders.
Home grown vegetables and herbs (pesticide free) together with fresh eggs from the island chickens and daily fresh seafood from the local fisherman ensures that you are not going to go hungry at any point.The 10 seaview rooms are housed in 5 Bandas each with a canopy bed, mosquito nets are en suite and equipped with a fan and a small terrace.
The sunset villa is ideal for couples and families and is considered a home away from home with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 2 decks and a small private pool.
Activities on offer include: massages, snorkelling, diving, sand bank and island tours, fishing and sunset dhow trips together with daily boat trip to nearby Stone Town for shopping and exploration.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours