Tafika Camp embodies organic safari authenticity.
Local villagers rebuild the six reeded chalets every year from natural materials.
The home of John and Carol Coppinger and their experienced team at Remote Africa Safaris, Tafika is a genuine wilderness experience that delivers expert guiding and a genuinely welcoming atmosphere during your holiday in Zambia.
Enjoy day and night game drives, walks, cycling, village visits and take to the skies in a microlight (extra cost).
Tours staying at this accommodation
Walking in the South Luangwa is the best reason to come to Zambia, and no-one does it better than the Coppinger's Remote Africa team and their Chikoko Trails. If wide open spaces and the luxury of being the only people for miles is your idea of romance, this could be a perfect fit. Itinerary A seven-night trip begins with 3 nights at Tafika Camp. You then immerse yourself in the sights, scents and...
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours