Sanctuary Puku Ridge is a smart tented camp with some of the best views in the South Luangwa.
Each of the seven tents has picture windows looking out onto the floodplain, where you can see herds of buffalo and elephant, and even predators such as lion and leopard.
Watch the sunrise from your double bed, or spot animals at the waterhole from your viewing deck.
The central areas at Puku Ridge have been stylishly designed, with a main lounge and bar area, and a series of rock pools, which curve around to the front of the main deck, which has a wide view of the plain below, and the two waterholes, which attract numerous antelope and predators.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours