The main living areas and tents are linked by raised timber board walking which allow this camp to operate into early January where most of the other properties close the end of October, allowing you to enjoy this quiet green season with it spectacular afternoon thundershowers and many of the young wildlife being born.
The camp has views the river and escarpment and you are able to enjoy guided game drives, boat trips, canoeing and catch & release fishing.
There are only 4 spacious tents, one of which being a two bedroom family tent, all are well spaced along the river under Acacia Tortilis and Mahogany trees.
Each tent has a small private plunge pool, deck with two person hammock and the en-suite has a full size claw-foot bath tub, twin showers and basins. The family tent has a central living area with bar, private dining table and larger plunge pool.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours