Busanga Bush Camp in the northwest of the Busanga Plains, retains the feel of a rustic bush camp.
Situated under a grove of magnificent fig trees facing the grassy floodplain, it has just four comfortable, attractive tents.
The tented lounge and bar area provides an open view over the plains where you are likely to see puku or lechwe grazing as you have breakfast.
Game viewing activities include game drives, walking safaris and night drives, all led by Wilderness Safaris’ knowledgeable and qualified guides. The Busanga Plains supports large numbers of plains game and their predators, including cheetah and wild dog.
The Plains offers some of the best lion viewing in all of Africa.
You can even watch the wildlife from the basket of a hot air balloon on Zambia’s first balloon safari.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours