Directly on Jose Ignacio beach, contemporary Casa Suaya has 28 loft-style apartments and private thatched bungalows with cool, modern furnishings, large windows and private terrace, most of which have ocean views. Guests divide their time between the beautiful pool and the beach, where there is an open-air massage hut. More adventurous activities include horse riding at nearby Hara Godiva stables, hiking and windsurfing.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours