The newest edition to the stylish Vik hotel collection in Uruguay, the contemporary retreat of Bahia Vik is found nestled amongst the dunes in Jose Ignacio, Uruguay's hip beach front village. Like all the Vik properties, local art is displayed throughout the property. Eleven bungalows and ten suites ranging in style make up Bahia Vik, each individually decorated featuring bright contemporary design, striking patterns and artwork. Floor to ceiling windows mean sweeping views of the Atlantic. There are four large infinity pools with uninterrupted ocean views and with sun loungers and parasols, tables and chairs dotted about for alfresco dining, the public areas are ideal for total relaxation. The Uruguayan- Mediterranean bistro serves up fantastic cuisine, all locally sourced.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours