Semliki Safari Lodge offers some of the finest accommodation in Uganda.
The eight large thatched tents have four-poster beds, Persian carpets, hand-carved furniture, a private log bathroom with shower and bath, and verandah. The tents are on platforms with lovely views over forest or grassland. Three of the tents are doubles and five are twins.
The lodge is roughly an hour's drive from Fort Portal and also has its own private airstrip.
The central dining and lounge area is a partially open-sided, spacious, thatched structure. Sumptuous meals are served around a large dining table from where there are captivating views of the nearby forest.
There is also a swimming pool and communal entertainment area. A 4WD vehicle is available for night drives as well as standard daytime drives.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours