This relatively new property just 5 minutes from Ishasha Gate, is a convenient centre for various interesting and enjoyable activities in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
The 'safari house' which accommodates up to 7 guests; 3 safari cottages; bamboo huts and canvas tents mean that this Enjojo Lodge - set in a clearing in Acacia woodland and built entirely by residents - is able to cater for a varied budgets.
We especially like the cottages which are accessed by means of a raised walkway and are spaced so as to provide privacy. They have en-suite bathroom and a private deck, as well as outside shower.
The safari house has two very comfortable and spacious, en-suite bedrooms. The whole property utilises solar power. For more adventurous travellers on a tighter budget, we can recommend the bamboo huts (3) or canvas tents which are on wooden platforms. These are equipped with beds, linen and fresh towels; facilities are clean and communal.
Acvitities include birding, fishing, community village visits and even bush camping trips. Ask us for details.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours