Cassia Lodge is situated on top of Buziga Hill and has a spectacular 180 degrees view of Lake Victoria and the city of Kampala.
With 20 safari-style rooms equipped with satellite TV, fridge bar, telephone and comfortable bathroom with shower, every room has a balcony with lake view.
This is a comfortable lodge with good food and friend service, a nice place to stay in Kampala without being in the city.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours