Boma Hotel is our accommodation of choice in Entebbe. It is very conveniently located just a 5 minutes drive from Entebbe International Airport, so makes for the perfect pre or post safari stop.
There are 16 simple but comfortable rooms set in verdant, well maintained gardens. Guests especially enjoy relaxing at the poolside before or after busy safaris around the country.
Rooms are all en-suite with flush loos, shower and drinking water supplied.
The building has an outside dining area, bar, wireless internet, African craft shop and small business centre (computer, printer and scanner). The service is efficient and the chef and his team produce hearty, well prepared meals.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi
- Tree-climbing Lions in Ishasha
- Abundant game-viewing in Mweya
- Chimp tracking in Chamburu Gorge
- Awe-inspiring encounter with Mountain gorillas
- Tracking wild Chimpanzees in Kibale Forest
- Carnivores and ungulates in Queen Elizabeth NP
- Birdlife galore!
- Predators and plains game in Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi, Uganda
- Luxuriating at the beach in Zanzibar
- Some Zanzibari culture in Stone Town
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours