Katuma Bush Lodge is located in the centre of the Katavi National Park.
This charming bush lodge offers an authentic bush experience with stunning views of the Katisunga Plains.
Recently refurbished, the lodge retains an African simplicity, an idyllic base to explore the myriad of wildlife in this remote park.
The new mess area consists of a comfortable guest lounge, a spacious dining facility and spectacular viewing and swimming pool deck.
The central fireplace on the main deck creates a warm and inviting ambience allowing our guests to arrive as strangers but leave as friends.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours