Hidden deep within the wilderness and dense indigenous forests of Selous Game Reserve, Serena Selous Camp evokes a romantic setting of a bygone era.
The twelve elegant tents feature crystal chandeliers, opulent rugs and Victorian styled bathrooms. For complete privacy, each tent is spaced widely apart, creating a sense of remoteness.
The camps central area includes an intimate dining room and outdoor deck.
The camps infinity pool and sun deck offer wonderful vistas of the plains and savannah of Selous Game Reserve.
Selous is the largest game reserve in Africa, covering 55,000 km2, with the worlds largest concentration of elephants. The reserve is home to all the members of Africa’s big five, elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion and leopard.
Explore this untouched wilderness by 4-wheel drive safari vehicle and by riverboat on the Rufiji River.
Selous Serena Camp is closed in April & May
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours