Selous Impala Camp is an excellent value classic camp is built along the north of the Rufiji River between the Mzizimia and Siwandu lakes, which attract a rich variety of game year round.
The main areas are under thatch with wide verandahs, comfortable lounges, a bar and swimming pool.
The eight spacious Meru tents are dotted along the river front on raised wooden platforms with verandahs over looking the river . There is one family tent.
The flexible activities include morning and afternoon game drives and boat safaris with the option of a full day drive with picnic lunch. Walking safari and fishing available at a supplementary cost. Game does roam freely through this camp and askari are on hand to escort you.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours