Kigelia Ruaha offers a fantastic eco-conscious camping experience in the middle of Ruaha National Park, one of Africa’s last genuine wildernesses.
The spacious tents have a wonderful atmosphere of seclusion, inspiring in guests an exciting anticipation to explore Tanzania’s largest national park with complete freedom.
The six large double tents come with locally crafted beds, an en-suite bathroom and open air bucket shower for a traditional safari camping experience. This is a wonderful hidden away spot to look out onto the diverse Tanzania wilderness whilst in the serenity and comfort of your simple elegant tent.
Dinner is enjoyed out in the bush underneath a blanket of stars, feasting on a range of delicious meals prepared from the freshest ingredients accompanied by a perfect selection of international wines.
Finish the evening with a couple of night caps around the campfire.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours