Tloma Lodge is situated on the eastern outer wall of the Ngorongoro Crater, set in manicured lush gardens with views over the nearby coffee plantation and Ngorongoro Highlands.
The main area is in a colonial farm house style with indoor and outdoor dinning, lounge area and lovely pool with views down the valley. There is the option of private dining or lunch around the pool on request.
The thirty six cottages are dotted around the property, connected by walkways and have private verandas. The spacious rooms have large beds, mosquito nets and en suite with shower.
Tloma offers supplementary guided walks to the local village and water fall and message treatments are available.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- View Huge Herds Of Elephant In Tarangire National Park
- See Tree Climbing Lions In Lake Manyara National Park
- Two Days On Safari In Central Serengeti
- Witness The Migration Of Millions Of Wildebeest
- Marvel At Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa's Highest Peak
- Witness An Abundance Of Bird Life At Lake Manyara
- Game Drives In Serengeti National Park
- Explore The Natural Amphitheatre of Ngorongoro Crater
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours