Located in the heart of the university town of Stellenbosh, d'Ouwe Werf is one of the oldest Cape Dutch inns, and has been refurbished throughout.
The 32 en suite bedrooms and six Courtyard Apartments are individually styled with antiques that have been collected over the years. Rooms all have air-conditioning, high-speed internet access and satellite TV.
The inn is within walking distance of many excellent restaurants, galleries and wine bars, and has negotiated special rates at eight international standard golf clubs, all within 90 minutes drive.
It can also arrange guided historical village walks and wine tours – d’Ouwe Werf is an excellent base from which to explore the Winelands.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours