Franschhoek is one of our favourite wine land towns, a must for foodies and wine-lovers.
Mount Rochelle, previously La Couronne, has breath-taking views of the valley and is located just outside of town with only 16 rooms and 6 suites spread out over three wings.
With long-standing, dedicated staff nothing is too much trouble for this boutique hotel.
Rooms boast air conditioning, under-floor heating, mini bar, satellite TV, DVD player, telephone, safe, complimentary tea and coffee tray and Molton Brown bathroom amenities.
When you are not out exploring, the hotel has a gym, wellness centre, Jacuzzi, sauna, outdoor pool, mountain bikes and horse riding can be arranged. On-site dining includes a colonial bar, Mange Tout fine dining restaurant, country kitchen with al fresco dining, room service and even picnic baskets made to order!
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours