Strandloper Ocean Boutique Hotel is an owner managed boutique hotel in the quaint fishing village of Paternoster on the West Coast. It is located in close proximity to West Coast nature reserve and heritage site and with direct access to an 8km stretch of beach, the hotel offers both fauna, flora and the fresh waters of the Atlantic ocean, all rounded off in a picturesque, down-to-earth village.
The 16 individually designed rooms offer a combination of luxury and organic style with locally made fittings and furniture using natural materials. The earthy cool rooms have a courtyard or terrace with glass folding doors, high ceilings, king size beds, natural handmade amenities, complimentary wi-fi and a tea/coffee station.
The activities in this seaside gem include cycling, kayaking, long beach walks, fishing with locals for crayfish and exploring the surrounding weather beaten fishing villages.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours