Lalibela Game Reserve offers excellent game viewing in a luxurious South African bush lodge setting.
There are three separate lodges on this Big Five reserve, but they share common features: secluded thatched airconditioned chalets built into the bush, with private observation decks; large communal lounges, swimming pools and outdoor dining boma for fireside dinners. Lentaba has eight secluded thatched chalets and a spotlit waterhole.
Mark's Camp is more family orientated, with four onebedroom and four family chalets, special game drives with ‘Bob the Ranger’ for young children and a children’s playroom.
Tree Tops offers five luxury safari tents set on platforms at tree-top level and joined by raised walkways.national flavours. The rooftop bar is a great spot to watch the sunset.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours