An exclusive 5-star lodge, Kichaka is set in an established Big-Five game reserve in a lush bushveld valley so is perfect if you are keen to explore South Africa during your holiday.
The ten luxury stone and thatch suites each have a deck with private plunge and exceptional views.
The main lodge overlooks an active waterhole where you can enjoy an alfresco meal immersed in the sights and sounds of the African bush.
On game drives across the open plains there are regular sightings of:
- elephant and
as well as cheetah, hippo, and hyena.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours