Amakhala Safari lodge is situated in a valled of indigenous bush on the northern boundary of Amakhala Game Reserve.
This beautifully appointed thatched lodge has 11 rooms accomodating a maximum of 24 guests. Each room has a large four poster bed draped with mosquito nets, each room has its own private plunge pool and separate lounge area.
The view from the safari huts is over a waterhole were you will often see small game.
Amakhala Safari Lodge offers morning and afternoon game drives offering you the oppertunity to see all the big game.
There is also the option of a game drive into the Addo Elephant Park.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- See some dramatic views from the top of Table Mountain
- Discover the beautiful lush scenery that is the Garden Route
- See amazing game on safari in a non Malarial private reserve
- Fully tailor made itineraries by first hand experts
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours