Fugitives' Drift Guest House offers alternative accommodation on the Fugitives' Drift Reserve, just five minutes away from the Fugitives' Drift lodge.
It has just six rooms, each with a private verandah, grouped around an old farmhouse and set in lovely gardens that help to create a very peaceful atmosphere.
Guests staying here are encouraged to visit the lodge museum and can make use of the facilities at the lodge, though the guest house has its own swimming pool. It makes a great base for riders, since the stables are here.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Discover the immense Drakensburg
- search for big five in Hluhluwe
- Visit historic battlefields
- relax in luxury at Oysterbox hotel
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours