Gomo Gomo Game Lodge is a well-priced safari lodge set under huge Jackalberry trees on the bank of the Nhlaralumi River, on the northern boundary of the wild and scenic Timbavati Game Reserve.
Game is plentiful, and you don’t need to go far to see it. Elephant, buffalo and other animals often graze within the bounds of the camp and leopard are frequently sighted in this reserve, which shares an unfenced boundary with the Kruger Park. The lodge itself has a 12,000 hectare traversing area.
This is an informal camp which is ideal for families. Children of all ages are welcome to stay at Gomo Gomo and they can go on game drives, as long as they can be still and quiet during sightings.
There is a choice of East African-style safari tents or thatched chalets. There are three family chalets, two with four beds, one with a double and two singles. There are also two twin chalets and four twin-bedded safari tents. The lodge has a swimming pool and an enormous viewing deck which provides 180º views over the river.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours