As you make your way through a hidden and unexpected entrance down a corridor to the lodge, you quickly see how this lodge has been created to give as little an impact on your experience, blending in with your surroundings to make you feel as if there is only the bush that exists. Each suite is individually decorated with specifically designed furniture, a private plunge pool, en suite glass fronted bathroom and indoor and outdoor shower.
Here you will enjoy the underground wine cellar, library, gym facility with cardio equipment, meditation garden, art gallery and Amani Spa.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours