Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge is the flagship of the collection, with 35 years of history, it certainly does have excellent service and attention to detail. The lodge overlooks a waterhole and an open plain for travellers to look over from their private verandas.
The lodge is private and intimate with 25 suites in total to include two Luxury Villas and the Mandleve Presedetaial suite, all with en suite bathrooms and al-fresco, glass-fronted showers looking into the bush.
Enjoy time at leisure at one of the two swimming pools with viewing decks, or the Amani Spa that has many treatments on offer.
The lodge also has the Elefun centre, catering for children of all ages with qualified childcare professionals.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours