The Clarendon Bantry Bay is conveniently located on Cape Town’s ‘Platinum Mile’ in this sought after suburb overlooking the Atlantic sea board. Bantry Bay is framed by the ocean, Lion’s Head and the city. The ocean-side boardwalk is well used by local residents and there is a choice of vibrant restaurants and clubs within walking distance.
Clarendon Bantry Bay offers its guests spectacular sea views over the Atlantic Ocean, breakfast can be enjoyed in the beautiful dining area which opens onto a large balcony. This stylish 5 star property with rich dark woods, natural colours and floods of light offers a haven of tranquility and privacy; creating a fusion of beachside charm with pure sophistication.
There are only 10 elegant and contemporary rooms with a penthouse suite, with its own lounge, dining area and private terrace. 2 superior suites which are either one or two bedroom spaces all with sea views and private patios. The 3 superior rooms have either partial or full ocean views and the 3 standard rooms are opening out to a common patio.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours