One & Only Cape Town the newest hotel in the Waterfront opened in mid 2009.
Rooms look out over the Waterfront, or face the mountains. They are extremely comfortable with trademark stone, egg-shaped baths, rainforest showers, lots of cupboards, espresso coffeemaker, well-stocked minibar, massive plasma screen TV, DVD player, WiFi and very comfortable beds. A ratio of 8 staff per room ensures a high standard of service.
This is a large hotel with many facilities, and the common leisure areas are extremely spacious. There is a choice of two renowned restaurants, Maze, by Gordon Ramsay, and Nobu.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours