This relaxed seaside hotel offers an alternative choice for visitors who are keen on experiencing more of Sao Tome. Located about 15km from Sao Tome town, the property has a private beach and offers 31 comfortable, en-suite bungalows.
There are three types of bungalow:
The Standard bungalows (Twin/Double/Single) are air-conditioned and can accommodate two adults and a young child up to age 12.
The Sea View bungalows (Twin/Double/Single) are air-conditioned and can accommodate two adults.
The Family Bungalows are air-conditioned and also have a living room. They can accommodate 2 adults and 2 kids (maximum age 12) or 3 adults
The hotel is well equipped to cater for a variety of activities to keep guests occupied and entertained.
Rates include the following:
. Free transfers: airport-Club Santana-airport
. Welcome drink
. Free WiFi
. Coffee and tea facilities in rooms
. Boat trip to Santana islet (30 minutes)
. Daily free shuttle to Sao Tome town (2 times a day)
. Access to private beach, swimming pool, Jacuzzi and steam room;
. Non-motorized water sports activities (snorkeling, canoes, stand up paddle)
There is also an onsite scuba diving centre, Atlantic Diving Centre, open daily from 7am - 4pm. The Centre offers:
- PADI training courses;
- Dives for PADI’s certified divers;
- Diving 'baptism';
- Sailing (on HobieCat), canoeing, snorkelling
- Fishing trips
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours