This rustic lodge is set on a slope overlooking scenic Lake Kivu. It has only seven bedrooms in five cabins, built out of wood and supported on stilts. The cosy rooms have en-suite facilities with shower.
Adventurous travellers who wish to relax in a bucolic setting, will enjoy the tranquility of Lake Kivu and the splendid views from the rooms. Sunsets are especially memorable.
Food is rated as good and service very friendly. (Try the tilapia with garlic and peri-peri).
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Tours staying at this accommodation
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours