One of the most luxurious properties in the Sacred Valley, Tambo del Inka offers guests a wide range of services, stunning Inca-inspired architecture and superlative Andean cuisine. Alongside the Vilcanota river, at the foot of a mountain, the resort style property takes its architectural inspiration from the stone walls found in many Inca sites. Lofty ceilings, grand fireplaces, polished wooden beams and Andean inspired furnishings make for sumptuous interiors. Its 128 rooms are spacious with marble bathrooms; all with garden or mountain views. There is an indoor/outdoor swimming pool and a renowned spa offering Incan inspired treatments. A large resort; the grounds are perfect for walking and spotting Andean flora. Ideal for couples and families alike; there is also a train station on site ready to take guests to Machu Picchu.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours