Explora Sacred Valley is situated on an ancient corn plantation in a remote corner of the Sacred Valley. Set on terraces built by the Incas and flanked by the valleys mighty mountains, the comfortable and simples rooms are built with vast windows offering sweeping views. During the design and construction, archaeological studies revealed many Inca remains meaning that the original concept had to adapt in design. Now blending seamlessly to the valley terrain, the property features 44 standard rooms and 6 suites, a dining room, bar, library, shop and separate exploration room. All meals, drinks (excluding premium brands), transfers and explorations are included. Explora’s spa located in a colonial building features an inviting outdoor heated pool, hot tubs, massage room and sauna.Close to the small village of Urquillos and just over an hour from Cuzco, Explora Sacred Valley is secluded but perfectly located for excursions within this lush fertile valley.
Want to know more?
Call our Travel Specialists for a chat with our experts. They'll share their first-hand insights so you can find your perfect holiday.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours