Journey down the Amazon River in style on the Delfin Amazon Cruise ships (Delfin I, Delfin II & Delfin III) on a three night trip. From the very beginning of your journey, you will be surprised at the luxury of these ships; the couple who founded Delfin Cruises have ensured that you have a comfortable journey.
Before boarding at Iquitos, enjoy the VIP restaurant and lounge serving delicious food. On board the Delfin I, there are only 4 large and lovely suites all of which boast terraces and 2 of which have private whirlpools. On board the Delfin II, there are 14 large guest suites, 4 of which boast 180 degree panoramic windows and some of which can be interconnected. There is also a dining room, observation deck, bar, entertainment centre and hammock sun deck on the Delfin II. Delfin III has 22 cabins (Owners Suite, 2 Corner Suites, 19 Standard Suites) accommodating up to 44 guests in double or single cabins. On these ships, delicious Peruvian cuisine is served and kayaks are stored for excursions!
Day 1- Dinner, happy hour and briefing of your trip.
Day 2- Hiking at San Isidro and YanaYacu excursion (protected area in the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve).
Day 3- Private reserve ‘La Posada’ canopy walk, Nauta Cano exploration, fishing experience and night safari.
Day 4- Amazon headwaters and San Francisco village, disembark at Nauta and visit the Manatees Rescue Center.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours