Completely refurbished in 2015, the elegant and extravagant Aria Amazon is a 45-metre luxury expedition vessel located in the Peruvian Amazon around Iquitos. Designed by innovative Peruvian architect Jordi Puig, the Aria Amazon offers extremely generous dining and lounging areas. The 16 beautifully designed suites are spread over two decks, and each features stunning floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows facing the Amazon River. Each suite has air conditioning, polished timber flooring and en-suite bathrooms with rain shower and organic amenities. Wake up to a spectacular sunrise and gaze out to the Amazon from the comfort of your king size bed, enveloped in a comfortable cocoon of soft lighting and neutral hues.
The striking, black-hulled Aria Amazon accommodates a maximum of 32 guests and offers with daily excursions hosted by English speaking naturalist guides. As you glide along the river, observe the native wildlife and the Amazon locals' clusters of houses on stilts. Expeditions aboard the skiffs take you deep into the snaking tributaries in search of armoured catfish, red-bellied piranhas and the beady-eyed heads of spectacled caiman. High in the canopy watch out for dusky titi monkeys.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours