Libertador Trujillo is wonderfully situated in the main square of the historical centre of Trujillo. This charming grand hotel has 79 rooms including superior rooms, junior suites and a suite with a living room. Dine at the restaurant serving international cuisine, try the rum Malabrigo at the bar and after a day exploring the attractions of Trujillo visit the swimming pool on the terrace, the sauna and the gym. The Libertador Trujillo is conveniently nearby to the attractions of the city, 10 minutes from the pre-Incan Chan Chan ruins and 15 minutes from the Temple of the sun and the moon. Moreover, visit the beaches of Trujillo where surfing championships have been held.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours