Located in the Cochachimba Valley at an altitude of 1800m, Gocta Andes Lodge has a magnificent location overlooking spectacular Gocta Falls. Immerse yourself in the tranquillity of the cloud forest, with days filled exploring the Chachapoyas region. All the spacious rooms feature a balcony or terrace with an idyllic unimpeded view of Gocta Falls. Breakfast can be enjoyed on the restaurant terrace and evening meals are served in a relaxed dining room. Choose from Peruvian specialities like lomo saltado, complemented with local wines, beer and traditional pisco drinks from the bar.
Gocta Andes Lodge is the perfect starting point for the day hike to Gocta Falls. Depart early for the chance to see the Cock-of-the-Rock en-route to the base of the falls. On return to the lodge, relax by the outdoor swimming pool, appreciating the sounds of nature. Other highlights in the area include the spectacular fortress of Kuelap, the Sarcophagus of Karajía and Leymebamba Museum.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours