Hotel B is a stylish boutique hotel located in Barranco, the artists’ district of Lima. Originally constructed in 1914 and carefully restored with the oversight of an Italian master woodworker, this Relais & Chateaux property is a work of art in itself. There are 17 beautifully decorated guest rooms with modern amenities including plasma TV & Ipod docking station. The dining room and bar serve meals, drinks and ‘lonche’ a Peruvian tradition similar to English afternoon tea.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours