Waterberg Camp is the newly renovated government rest camp, situated inside the national park in an excellent location on the edge of the plateau.
This camp offers quality accommodation for your holiday in Namibia, a good restaurant and guided walks and drives on the plateau.
Some units have disabled access, and this must be requested at time of booking.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Stay in prime locations within the national parks
- completely independent travel through Namibia
- See the wildlife at Etosha
- ascend the dunes at Sossusvlei
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours