Goche Ganas is within a 6000 hectare nature reserve, just 29 kilometres outside of Windhoek.
Gocheganas is a luxury wellness retreat which is lovely way to start or end a journey around Namibia. The lodge is perched on a hilltop with spectacular surrounding views, various antelope and 25 different large game species including Rhino.
The 16 thatched chalets are beautifully decorated with local art which highlights the culture of Namibia. All have a private decks with an uninterrupted view of the plains bellow, large bath with picture window, outside shower and separate loo.
The wellness village offers a variety of treatments, a gym for the exercise enthusiasts and a heated indoor swimming pool.
The are optional morning and evening nature drives, guided nature walks and star gazing in the evening.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours