This enchanting eight-tent lodge, is built into huge rock boulders, with breath-taking views over the surrounding wilderness.
Walking either unaccompanied or with the knowledgeable guides, is the best way to experience the tranquillity of this 200,000-hectare mountain reserve.
Birding is excellent, and the nature walks are recommended, especially a visit to the well-preserved ancient rock paintings in Paula’s Cave. Well worth a two night stay.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours