Villa Margherita is a relatively new guesthouse, centrally located in the heart of Swakopmund’s action, close to the restaurants and shops.
Once a colonial house, the décor here is colourful and modern, with a choice of eight double rooms and spacious suites.
Renowned for its attentive and personal service, the guesthouse has a comfortable lounge and dining area, and pleasant garden.
In-house facilities include an organic bistro (open all day), laundry service and professional massages for those in need of some pampering after a day exploring.
Tours staying at this accommodation
- Visit the Cheetah rehabilitation project at Okonjima
- View some amazing scenery from Damaraland
- Go on a cruise to see the Dolphins and seals from Walvis bay
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours