Swakopmund Hotel & Centre has a great central location in this premier Namibian resort.
It was originally the railway station but is now restored to its Victorian glory.
This 4-star hotel with 92 air-conditioned rooms is not small, but neither is the range of facilities, which include two restaurants, a casino’, video arcade, cinema, hairdresser and gym.
Why Choose Us?
Passionate travel experts
- We've been leading wildlife travel since our first South Africa tours over 25 years ago
- Our Travel Specialists have lived in their specialist area for years
- We work with local guides to immerse you deeper in our diverse range of experiences
Personal & tailor-made
- You'll speak to your own expert who'll share their first-hand knowledge
- We'll make your itinerary seamless with 24/7 emergency contact available
- Your Travel Specialist will listen to ensure you have the best chance of seeing the wildlife you love
Responsible by nature
- We take care to actively contribute to the conservation of environments we visit
- For select countries, we make a charitable donation on your behalf when you make your booking
- We've partnered with conservation experts and NGOs to curate responsible tours